• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lexel, doing its thing...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
This was an acrylic sign that was damaged in shipping. Installed on a concrete wall til the replacement came. The picture is after removing all of the tape and silicone except for the bottom. Silicone would never adhere this well. The sign is 19" x 16", double-layered, so about 4.5 lbs.

The weight of the sign didn't stretch the Lexel - it didn't stretch until I physically pulled the top of the sign outward to where you see it in the picture. After the photo, I pulled it outward a few more inches and it hung there for a bit and finally the Lexel broke where it was stretching.

Anyway, this is why the stuff is recommended so highly for acrylic and polycarbonate.

Attachments

• G3.04.GEI - 3.jpg
    G3.04.GEI - 3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 202
  • G3.04.GEI - 2.jpg
    G3.04.GEI - 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 148
  • ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 142

blufftonsignguy

Lexel is the bomb on just about anything. I use it often when mounting. There is almost nothing it will not bond to. I found out about it years ago trying to fix a leak in a roof. I was not able to get all the water out of a small area on the roof of a mobile home. I applied the Lexel under water. It set up and dried and never had a leak again (even to this day). That was probably 20 years ago.

DSC

By far

Lexel is BY FAR, superior .. This has always been my opinion .. we get it by the case.. IT rules!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We just started using it, but our Lord Adhesive rep pointed it out.... I'm just wondering how it's sold in California with their anti everything stance.