• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Life is Good!

Locals Find!

Since, I took on the full time job life has been better with more money in my pocket. However, I still like selling signs and printing and being able to pick and choose my jobs is great.

This week I have sold 10 - 18x24 coro signs, 1 - 13'x2' banner, and 9 real estate frames. All outsourced. Turned a 61.25% profit on the entire order.

Anyone who says you can't make money in this market or cause the lowballers are killing you, needs to sharpen up their sales skills. Vistaprint and the other online lowballers can kiss my a$$. I will take this cream any day while they may sell more. I am putting more in my pocket. They can keep their 10-15% margins.

Less overhead + higher prices = Happy Saturday! I am off to do some gardening with my Son. :toasting:

signage

Anyone who says you can't make money in this market or cause the lowballers are killing you, needs to sharpen up their sales skills. Vistaprint and the other online lowballers can kiss my a$$. I will take this cream any day while they may sell more. I am putting more in my pocket. They can keep their 10-15% margins.

Less overhead + higher prices = Happy Saturday! I am off to do some gardening with my Son. :toasting:

This sound like Gino talking:omg::Big Laugh

J

john1

Good to hear!

Things are going great for me too, Lowballers can stick it!

Billct2

Big difference between selling a few profitable jobs on the side and keeping a full time shop profitable.

Locals Find!

2 questions....

1) What is the full time job (what industry)?
2) Whats in the garden?

1. Real Estate

2. I just moved some purple plants I have I don't even know what they are called and just bought some pink, red, & orange Ixora that will be going in tomorrow. Next week will be plumbella, gardenia, & some buttercups maybe a few rows of copperleaf to line the driveway.

BALLPARK

Sounds like you sold yourself some signs for the new job or you sold your boss some new signs. ...j/k.

Either way it is always better to be happy and I'm glad you are happier now. I am sure you could make a nice 10-20k a year just by brokering a few jobs a month on the side.

Hope it all works out for you...

Mosh

I am down to being a one man show, from having at one time 10+ people....my profit margin has never been better. BTW here in Nebraska unemployment is 3.7% and the farm markets are at record highs. Sucks for the rest of the country!

Yeah I could go back to having a bunch of people, at least 5-6, my customers can wait or go elsewere. I found it is SO much less stress to make the same or more money to NOT have all the worry! BTW soybeans are at $14 soI could care less....

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I am down to being a one man show, from having at one time 10+ people....my profit margin has never been better. BTW here in Nebraska unemployment is 3.7% and the farm markets are at record highs. Sucks for the rest of the country!

I would have no idea the economy was or has been bad if I didn't watch the national news.

North Dakota is doing really well too with the oil boom.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good for you.

It's not how much you make or how often.... it's what floats your boat and keeps you happy.​