• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Life Size Cut Outs "Standees" Base

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a good Stand or "Prop" file they'd be willing to share. I've never been super happy with ours as I don't feel they provide enough support for the standee. We use standard 4x8 coro sheets to Print/Cut the image and for making the Stand portion. Our's is very basic, too basic, we need one that locks into itself for support. New router will be hitting the floor soon and we won't be restricted to such basic shapes. TIA

upload_2021-1-21_15-7-38.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We make cardboard easel backs for our standees. I'm sorry I don't have a template I can really share - we have one that we just trace on a sheet of cardboard... and cut it out. Or, you can order from Uline, and save one to use as a template to make your own in the future.
I can take a picture if it if that would help

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
We make cardboard easel backs for our standees. I'm sorry I don't have a template I can really share - we have one that we just trace on a sheet of cardboard... and cut it out. Or, you can order from Uline, and save one to use as a template to make your own in the future.
I can take a picture if it if that would help
Thanks for the input, no need to take a pic but I appreciate the offer!

unclebun

We cut them by hand with just a knife. It's easy to cut the locking tab into it. Just look at the cardboard ones you can buy at Staples.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Emailed ya. Hope that works!

Thanks Bill, got 'em!!

We cut them by hand with just a knife. It's easy to cut the locking tab into it. Just look at the cardboard ones you can buy at Staples.

Thx, we currently cut them by hand as well but with the router coming soon want to produce a better "more complicated" one.

I've got a couple if you want too

Sure & Thx!!, I'll send ya my email.