• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIMAC from China

limacchina

hi guys

Just coming back to the forum finding out some friends saying hello. Hello to all too.
Can anybody help to find a electrical engineer who can help to set up one of my router machines in the states? :thankyou:

artbot

not too tech savvy, maybe coating savvy.

we are getting the electricity to our limac cnc within the next five days (had to add about 400 more amps to our building so we've had some delays).

still not sure what program we want to use for setting up files post corel. wonder if this limac rep' might have some suggestions or be able to discuss popular english software for the type3 language

limacchina

software

we are getting the electricity to our limac cnc within the next five days (had to add about 400 more amps to our building so we've had some delays).

still not sure what program we want to use for setting up files post corel. wonder if this limac rep' might have some suggestions or be able to discuss popular english software for the type3 language

Hi, Artbot, vectric is a very good software for signs. Here is their website http://www.vectric.com/
I like it very much. :thumb:

Mary

Last edited:

Gene@mpls

Have you considered partnering with a US company for distribution? China
is a big scary place (for us) and sending our dollars to China is a huge leap
of faith. That said- we will be buying in the spring. Gene

artbot

oh no, it's true we are training on all this new equipment and i swear it seems that everyone "gets it" before me. i've just defaulted to not stopping to ask questions then ask my employees all the dumb questions later.

lenwardus

A US partner reduces the risk of financial loss significantly.
Got burned last week for 4k Usd.

Neng pian, jiu pian.
Da bizi yangguizi.:ROFLMAO:

limacchina

local rep

To find such companies to work with is what we are doing right now:wink:
Hope to have good news for all soon :toasting:

limacchina

LIMAC router

Hi Artbot, can you pls. upload a picture of your limac router?

lenwardus

still not sure what program we want to use for setting up files post corel.

We use Vectric Aspire. Create a file export as dxf, add relief in Aspire,
create tool path, machine or save as stl, and machine.

Attachments

• aspire12_zpsa479c498.jpg
    aspire12_zpsa479c498.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator: