• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liquid Laminate Photo Tex

Tizz

To all those that use or have used the solvent version of Photo Tex do you all liquid laminate this?

Lippy

To all those that use or have used the solvent version of Photo Tex do you all liquid laminate this?

I did a 20'x3' phototex opas graphic without laminate for a customer and it's taken on a good beating.

I am literally doing an identical graphic this week for a new store and after some research I am using Clearshield sayin Wall armor. Can't speak to results just yet but I've been pleased with other marabu coatings and think it's going to be a nice finish.

I'll try to remember to update once I finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CL Visual

I've put a lot of phototex into a chain burger place and never used a liquid lam. I believe it take away the whole point of phototex. We've never had an issue.

2B

we have only installed / used Photo Tex indoors and they all have been un-laminated, knock on wood all is still looking good and vivid

agree the look / feel of photo tex is a selling point