• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liquid Laminate

MikeD

they sell uv curable lam that I use on solvent printed magnets. we print, pull it off a JV33 and send the leaf through the laminator. UV light cures it instantly, but if you have HEAVY ink saturation on your print, give it a little dry time, or your image may transfer to the application roller

MikeD

they also have liquids that have UV inhibitors in them and they are dried in about 5 minutes with their machine

TammieH

One Shot has a liquid laminate UV inhibitor "Speed Dry UV Acrylic Clear" brush roll or spray, I would not recommend brushing it on unless you are applying to a small surface. Also, apply after vinyl is applied to substrate. The one downside is that most solvents will dissolve this product, so if it needs cleaning later like graffiti, be careful.