• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo cover up job

DEANO 55

This was difficult.... I had to design this logo to cover up the old logo which had been airbrushed and cleared over when the truck was new.
So to save the new owner some money I designed a cover up that doesnt look like a cover up.

Attachments

• LAKE2.jpg
    LAKE2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 196

2B

impressive, sort of like the bad tattoo cover up show on TV

BTW would have liked to see the before image

Pippin Decals

What printer do you use Deano55. Ive been mashing my head against the wall on what to get for the past couple months,I think of going to latex but i dont want to run an extra 220 volt line so im thinking on eco-solvent instead, but arrrrgh lol....

jfiscus

Rap Master
What printer do you use Deano55. Ive been mashing my head against the wall on what to get for the past couple months,I think of going to latex but i dont want to run an extra 220 volt line so im thinking on eco-solvent instead, but arrrrgh lol....
I'm not Deano55, but I would REALLY like to recommend Epson over HP for vibrant colors w/o hassle. We have both here and when you need vibrant colors we always turn to the Epson S70670.

DEANO 55

ROLAND PRO 4 XR 640, print cut machine, its the best machine ive had, always had rolands

Pippin Decals

I'm not Deano55, but I would REALLY like to recommend Epson over HP for vibrant colors w/o hassle. We have both here and when you need vibrant colors we always turn to the Epson S70670.

sorry for jumping in with the printer question. thanks for the info.. Im not looking to huge on anything,right now im currently using a titan2 28" cutter and 98% of all my jobs can be done with this cutter , so im looking for something near that size and around 12,000. I did find a mutoh i think 24" eco-solvent for 7,000 but i dont know enough yet on print to make a final decision on anything. Just hoping something will just jump out at me and say " Here I am" and be done with going crazy about it. Ive turned away a few good jobs cause i cant print yet.. Thanks everyone . and again sorry for robbing a little spot..

decalman

Good cover up, Good printing with that Roland, I bet the customer likes it.
I think the decal looks excellent but no offense, intended, but I must be honest, maybe too much blue. The red does set it off though.

DEANO 55

sorry for jumping in with the printer question. thanks for the info.. Im not looking to huge on anything,right now im currently using a titan2 28" cutter and 98% of all my jobs can be done with this cutter , so im looking for something near that size and around 12,000. I did find a mutoh i think 24" eco-solvent for 7,000 but i dont know enough yet on print to make a final decision on anything. Just hoping something will just jump out at me and say " Here I am" and be done with going crazy about it. Ive turned away a few good jobs cause i cant print yet.. Thanks everyone . and again sorry for robbing a little spot..
my roland was $26,440 NZ DOLLARS new, best machine on the market I reckon, I was the first around here to step up to that one from the entry level ones, now everyone around here is changing