• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Logo opinion - WDRacing

Aver

Hello all,
We are updating our logo but i can't decide between two option.
Our goal is a logo that is easy to read and beautifull at the same time.

With these factors in mind which one would you chose?

Any suggestion is very appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    54.4 KB · Views: 619

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, the top one is a little easier to read, but as for beautiful and easy to read at the same time...... not between those two. Ya better start over. You missed the boat on these two.

You have too many gimmicks going on and all of your slants are at different angles. Very disturbing to your flow, not to mention a viewer's eye.

Bigcat_hunter

Hello all,
We are updating our logo but i can't decide between two option.
Our goal is a logo that is easy to read and beautifull at the same time.

With these factors in mind which one would you chose?

Any suggestion is very appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
I like the concept but not the font. The top one is easier to read. I would definately change the font. It needs some work. Ignore the people that tell you its total chit. Lots of haters here.

Marlene

I'd take out half of the stuff and make it more simple. I am not crazy about either but if I had to work with it, I suggest cleaning it up some. the angles in the "i" going into the "n" look sloppy and make things looks skewed. the "i" has upward slants and the "n" has a downward one so they conflict. not liking the boxy look of the whole thing. maybe put a slight radius on the ends of the letters and the black square with the WD.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 362

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like the concept but not the font. The top one is easier to read. I would definately change the font. It needs some work. Ignore the people that tell you its total chit. Lots of haters here.

:roflmao:..... you're a funny one................:big laugh:

Marlene

what you call people who will tell you it's total chit, we call those "blessed with the gift of sight"

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I'd take out half of the stuff and make it more simple. I am not crazy about either but if I had to work with it, I suggest cleaning it up some. the angles in the "i" going into the "n" look sloppy and make things looks skewed. the "i" has upward slants and the "n" has a downward one so they conflict. not liking the boxy look of the whole thing. maybe put a slight radius on the ends of the letters and the black square with the WD.

Try doing WDR together white letters black box with "acing" like it is.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.

Haters? Anyone who voices an opinion different from your own is a 'hater'? Anyone who doesn't particularly like something is a 'hater'? Current usage of the word 'hate' and it's various derivatives would appear the product of diseased liberal minds.

You, sir or madam as the case may be, might consider expanding both your personal philosophy as well as your vocabulary.

Bigcat_hunter

Haters? Anyone who voices an opinion different from your own is a 'hater'? Anyone who doesn't particularly like something is a 'hater'? Current usage of the word 'hate' and it's various derivatives would appear the product of diseased liberal minds.

You, sir or madam as the case may be, might consider expanding both your personal philosophy as well as your vocabulary.

Thats funny. I agree. I should have said a$$holes instead of haters. And no if you have a different opinion thats great. Just seems people are very, very rude here. But whatever. Don't really feel like arguing on my keyboard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thats funny. I agree. I should have said a$$holes instead of haters. And no if you have a different opinion thats great. Just seems people are very, very rude here. But whatever. Don't really feel like arguing on my keyboard.

Well, I'm not arguing, but I don't think either of the original ideas were any good for numerous reasons. That being said, I'd like to know one thing from your perspective, if you will.............

Ignore the people that tell you its total chit. Lots of haters here. Add to that this last post of yours where you call us a$$holes..... how is it, you can say we're a$$holes, but you don't consider yourself one, when you started all the name calling in the first place ?? No one brings this kinda stuff to the table, until one of you narrow-minded people start in with all the nonsense. I don't care what side of the country you're on or what your background is...... if ya can't face the truth, then please don't participate in things you know nothing about. Ya might learn something.​

Bigcat_hunter

Well, I'm not arguing, but I don't think either of the original ideas were any good for numerous reasons. That being said, I'd like to know one thing from your perspective, if you will.............

Ignore the people that tell you its total chit. Lots of haters here. Add to that this last post of yours where you call us a$$holes..... how is it, you can say we're a$$holes, but you don't consider yourself one, when you started all the name calling in the first place ?? No one brings this kinda stuff to the table, until one of you narrow-minded people start in with all the nonsense. I don't care what side of the country you're on or what your background is...... if ya can't face the truth, then please don't participate in things you know nothing about. Ya might learn something.​
Sorry should have kept my opinion to myself I guess. Name callling is uncalled for, my bad. Just seems like no matter how good or bad a logo is there is always someone on here that says it's total crap with no advice. Just seems very rude is all. There is a difference between concstructive criticism(which I assume ge is looking for) and being an a-hole. Whatever, move on....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry should have kept my opinion to myself I guess. Name callling is uncalled for, my bad. Just seems like no matter how good or bad a logo is there is always someone on here that says it's total crap with no advice. Just seems very rude is all. There is a difference between concstructive criticism(which I assume ge is looking for) and being an a-hole. Whatever, move on....

Wait a minute Bigcat. Someone might've given an answer you didn't like, without any backup and you jump all over him, but you start calling people names and then a$$hole and all you can say is.... my bad. Sounds like mommy kissed your boo-boo and made it all better and you still didn't learn a darned thing. You end up with 'whatever.........?? So, like I said and someone else pointed out..... it's alright for you to pull all kinds of childish pranks in this thread and ruin this for the OP, but you don't seem to care about that, either. You just wanna make your point that everyone is evil, but you. Yep, that sums it up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where's your union card ?? You cannot do this without a properly displayed union number next to your avatar. Otherwise, this is racist and uncalled for. Is that Gilligan..... or I mean the Guppy Monster ?? No, the creature from the deep. Anyway, you need to have permission to post these things. Otherwise, your infringing on someone.

bigcat lagoon.jpg

Hi Bigcat...........................