• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Vectorising

Centro Graphics

We have a jpg logo that has fades and blends that needs vectorising,

Can anyone advise a supplier that can do this please

We can usually do this, but this one is a little more complicated.

Thanks

Steve

Centro Graphics

Fellas

Thnanks for the referral to Vector Doctor but he cant help with this one as its not all produced as vector to begin with.

So, looking for any poiters on getting the attached remastered.. Is an odd one as the company is quite large and they appear to not have a suitable logo that can be enlarged.

Any help appreciated

Steve

Attachments

• consortia.jpg
    consortia.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 109

2B

Fellas

Thnanks for the referral to Vector Doctor but he cant help with this one as its not all produced as vector to begin with.

So, looking for any poiters on getting the attached remastered.. Is an odd one as the company is quite large and they appear to not have a suitable logo that can be enlarged.

Any help appreciated

Steve

me thinks someone if looking for job security at the company or they contacted the designer who wants much $$$$ for the "big" file.

Last edited:

sowinski_t

Off the top of my head, I would say that this would be problematic to build in vector, so what I would do, is simply build a high-res version in photoshop. You might be able to use a combination of layer effects to do what you want. If you're lucky...

sfr table hockey

C.jpg

This was an Arial C in photoshop with bevel at 300 dpi then open in Illy CS6 and trace. Now its a vector. If you can find the right C it could be done. The rest might be harder than the C.

sfr table hockey

That's what I said above, "if you can find the right C". More of an option to show what could be done if all else fails and yes more time would be needed to be taken for matching the bevel but I was not going to take that time for an example. I didn't even set the light angle but again a quick idea only.

I am still learning Photoshop and Illustrator but with CS6 the trace in Illustrator is quite good.

natedawg9640

I find it odd that you all have gone so far in the sign industry and aren't fluent enough in Photoshop to damn near mirror that image from scratch.