• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LogoJet UV2400 24" x 36" Flatbed printer

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Professional? no
Remote training? that's all they offer? so who fixes it when it's down?

billsines

$25,000 brand new...seems like a small size, like all you can print are knick knacks. I looked into one of these a few years ago and point blank told the guy it's too slow. Can't make any money for how many parts per hour it can make. You'll have to do those calculations yourself for your own shop.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I just went on youtube to see that x90 print. and damn it's slow. I wouldn't buy it, not even as a first printer. Spend your money wisely...
The only support you get with that is over the phone!! If i buy a printer like a flatbed that you need to learn a bit about how it works before using it, or installing it and setting up.. I expect someone to come down for at least 1 day to walk me though it. Not some guy on skype explaining it to me.

And also it's a shit size. Can't print a standard sheet on it.

LogoJETUSA

I just went on youtube to see that x90 print. and damn it's slow. I wouldn't buy it, not even as a first printer. Spend your money wisely...
The only support you get with that is over the phone!! If i buy a printer like a flatbed that you need to learn a bit about how it works before using it, or installing it and setting up.. I expect someone to come down for at least 1 day to walk me though it. Not some guy on skype explaining it to me.

And also it's a **** size. Can't print a standard sheet on it.
Professional? no
Remote training? that's all they offer? so who fixes it when it's down?
Hi Pauly,
LogoJET offers a 2 day onsite installation and training on all UVx90 printer models. Not sure where you got the info from that it's not included. Onsite training offers users a hands on experience and exelerated learning curve of using the software and various art file formats to print onto your media.
A technician is available to go onsite at any time, however, the design of the actual printer model allows users to self admin any repairs or maintenance with ease. Remote is generally the first step before a technician is required to go onsite.
What product are you looking to print on? I'd be happy to give you a more accureate time study and you can compare to other model you are looking at. You will see it's quite comparable.

LogoJET Team
info@logojet.com

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi Pauly,
LogoJET offers a 2 day onsite installation and training on all UVx90 printer models. Not sure where you got the info from that it's not included. Onsite training offers users a hands on experience and exelerated learning curve of using the software and various art file formats to print onto your media.
A technician is available to go onsite at any time, however, the design of the actual printer model allows users to self admin any repairs or maintenance with ease. Remote is generally the first step before a technician is required to go onsite.
What product are you looking to print on? I'd be happy to give you a more accureate time study and you can compare to other model you are looking at. You will see it's quite comparable.

LogoJET Team
info@logojet.com

Nowhere on the website it says onsite training and installation.
Sorry, but the LogoJet doesn't interest me as it does not print a full size sheet (1220 x 2440mm)