• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LOL.. what did I just get myself into

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10931157_10100702451473901_3157446071436516055_n.jpg
    10931157_10100702451473901_3157446071436516055_n.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 159

GVP

Ah, the old 'six color carousel & conveyor dryer in the back of a van'. Been there, done that. I started in the T-shirt business many moons ago, and have more miles (or is it rotations?) on those than I care to remember. It was great fun but eventually got out of it for various reasons.

In any case, I wish you well with your venture.

Lunatic Taskbar

Yeh! Screen printing it looks like. Awesome. Heat conveyer to the right and the carousel on its side, with the arms off. Screen to the back left. :) did I get it right????

Enjoy.

Ian

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Heck...I like that green paint job. I would have bought it no matter what it was.

JB

reQ

Ryonet equipment is good stuff. Imported it to Canada when i was getting in to screen printing business.

neato

Good luck with it! Screen printing for me was much more profitable than signs. Have fun with it and remember, the frustrating moments will pass if you stick with it.

Did you get a flash?

Yep! Its all in my garage right now. Gonna set it up there and play with it. Mess up and learn and repeat!

Ryonet equipment is good stuff. Imported it to Canada when i was getting in to screen printing business.

Yep! please lime green is my fav color

Good luck with it! Screen printing for me was much more profitable than signs. Have fun with it and remember, the frustrating moments will pass if you stick with it.

thanks!

JBusch260

Consider me jealous! Great purchase. Looking forward to seeing posts on learning progression. Best of luck!

nodrenim

Shoot man you got it made. I had to design, fabricate and teach my self how to do it. I had the first 4 color, 4 platen t-shirt printer, north of NYC, back in the late 60's. Lot's of fun, money, etc. Besides I had the last laugh, when my buddies in the area sign shops, started coming to me to get shirts and jackets printed. Tons of fun, keep us posted on your progress. Good Luck!