• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long Lasting Outdoor Fabric

Andrewb417

I am placing a bid on a project and the customer wants candy cane striped fabric wrapped around part of the sign frame. I have been looking online and talking to suppliers about what kind of fabric could hold its color, remain weather resistant, and not tear or rip. If you have suggestions or replacement ideas that would be great.

Thanks

Pippin Decals

I think the only thing that might last maybe , would be the same material that awnings are made from.But im not sure on how the color will last after a few years.

visual800

sometimes we have to tell our clients things that make sense. When you say wrapping around am I to wonder is it the posts? I wouldnt use fabric, even Sunbrella to "wrap" stuff. Please give us more info. Sunbrella is certainly the best choice BUT need more info please