• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking at expanding available services...

njshorts

Being that my primary audience is sign shops, I'd like to ask a question, see what ya'll have to say on the matter:

Without an increase in price, would you be more likely to use a webhost that offers an automated website builder?

Looking into adding this to all machines, just want to see what the general opinion is. As it sits, all servers have software install/management plugins (blogs, ecomm, forums, etc)

Thanks!

-Nick

TheSnowman

I'm only a one man shop, but all I require is having something that I can post pictures easily of the jobs I've recently done. I hate it when company's have sites with pictures from 10 years ago that they did when webpages were first getting going, and they have nothing of their recent work.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We use Wordpress. Not sure if your host is already enabled, but we couldn't live without it.

njshorts

Our installer script (softalicious) includes over 200 plugins, built and tested to run in cPanel environments... Includes WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart, phpBB, OSCommerce, SugarCRM, etc... See http://www.softaculous.com/softaculous/apps for a list.

Would you consider that more important than a php/html based interactive site builder?