• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for 2016 Silverado 2500 crewcab short bed template

anothersign

Hi all its been awhile hope everyone is doing well in the new year. My father is buying a 2016 Silverado hd2500 crew cab short bed truck as his retirement gift to himself and with his son owning a small sign shop i get the job of customizing his new truck. He is thinking rally stripes and maybe something down the sides. We don't do much of this kind of work we normally do fleet lettering on semis and big equipment so my question is where can i buy this template? I just dont want to pay for a year of Pro Vehicle Outlines to use 1 template for a job that im doing for my father for free so if i can just buy this template i would prefer that. Thanks in advance for taking time to read my thread.

anothersign

Will be rally stripes and then some graphics down the sides of the truck also. The bad wrap is perfect $29.99 for the template. Thank you so much.