• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for 3D vehicle wrap software.

I have been designing in photoshop and illustrator vehicle wraps for years. I look at google for concepts as well as trade magazines, I see a consisty with vans on the same angle. I’ve called those people and they all say lots of photoshop but the vans are all turned the same way. The images look like a variation of a bad wrap van but having spoke to them, that is not an option they offer. What is the secret?

They take photos of vans from different angles, and create their own templates in photoshop. Every time they wrap one of the vans they have the photo templates of, they create that mock-up to show the customer how it will layout. You can use the bad wrap templates for each side, and for sizing, then the corner angles and such are used for proofing.