• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for 6mil Matte air release gray permanent adhesive.

dypinc

Needs to be compatible with HP Latex.

Unfortunately GAN version is not longer compatible with Latex as it cannot take the heat and causes head strikes.

Is there anything else out there?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Unfortunately GAN version is not longer compatible with Latex as it cannot take the heat and causes head strikes.

Which one were you using, the PMV6 or RMV6? Which latex model also? I just ran 6 rolls in the 365 for sample books with no problems.

dypinc

ARMAVP-GB-54 Maybe that was not the correct product but that was the only one listed on your website.

L360

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
ARMAVP-GB-54 Maybe that was not the correct product but that was the only one listed on your website.

L360

Ooohhh, yes that is a different one. The RMV6 and PMV6 are my rigid vinyls, but do not come in Air Release or Grey Back so you did order the right one. Unfortunately the AR can be hit or miss in some latex models. I am sorry about that and if you have not received a full credit yet just let me know.

dypinc

I emailed Jordan about a full credit earlier this morning.

But it would be nice to find a 5mil (my mistake on the 6mil) as I have a few client that self adhere and they really liked the 5mil. I guess they are just going to have to live with 3mil.

Andy D

I have just started using Briteline Duration - IM3222 & really like it.
It has gray permanent adhesive, but not air release & it's only a 3yr,
but that's plenty long enough for most of my jobs.

https://www.grimco.com/Catalog/Product/IM3222-54

dypinc

With my clients that self adhere air-release is a must.

Might have to try some Orajet 3164XRA but not sure about the water based adhesive. But that is the only media I can find that might come close.

kevinanthuis

General Formulations 221,223,219 are perfect with latex

TomK

Substance 3755, it's a polymeric vinyl. I moved away from GF to these guys only. Air release, which they call flo.

It's not 6 mil, closer to 4 but I love this stuff and run a bunch of it through my latex.

They have thicker vinyls too if you want to spend more.