• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a aqueous vinyl supplier for pigment printing

Dean76

Can someone please point me in the direction of a supplier of aqueous vinyl for pigment or dye based machines. Right now I am looking for a 13" roll supplier and hitting the wall trying to find them.

Thank you for any help

-Dean

asd

fellers has some at 24" nothing smaller than that size, every other supplier is special order

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Can someone please point me in the direction of a supplier of aqueous vinyl for pigment or dye based machines. Right now I am looking for a 13" roll supplier and hitting the wall trying to find them.

Thank you for any help

-Dean

For the price you're going to pay for the material, it's probably cheaper to outsource. I can get what you need and cut it down, you end up having to pay for a full 24" roll plus cut down fees and since your vinyl needs an AQ coating, its much more then vinyl for all these other machines.

Billct2

13"? What size is the machine? Wouldn't it be easier just to buy the smallest roll you can or gang up multiples on a larger roll? In any case Bigfis is right, about the cost of custom slitting. I would try Lexjet and maybe they can slit something larger like a 54" and give you 4 rolls.