Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a b2b printer or subcontractor

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by toucan_graphics, May 31, 2012.

1. I have been out of the sign biz for a few years and I miss it so I have decided to get back into it. The problem is I no longer have any equipment and so I'm looking for one of the many great people on the forum who would be willing to print/cut a few jobs for me. My proposal would be easy money for whoever is interested.

The basic idea is outlined below:

I send you job files electronically (e-mail or download site)
    I pay you via Paypal or other preferred method
    You print/cut the job and ship to me.

I can weed, mask etc. but if weeding and masking can be worked into the price that's good too.

Those who are interested can respond here with questions and/or email me with a quote for any or all of the following:

Basic cut single color vinyl
    a. no weed/mask
    b. cut, weed, mask

Basic print/cut
    a. no weed/mask
    b. print/cut plus weed & mask

Shipping costs will obviously be extra. If you e-mail, please put Vinyl quote in the subject.

Thanks in advance,
    Jason

jpdeters1@gmail.com

Tags:
  2. Fred -

just saw the rule about quote requests... please delete this thread as I'll post in the appropriate area.

Thanks