• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for a cheap, simple printing (multplying) software for SRA3 printer

lordus

Hi Guys,
I just bought a Konica Minolta printer, and I am searching for a small software to print my files (pdf, jpg, tiff, eps).
The program must be cheap. It is important to make me easy to print 8-10 files on one page. (like business cards, with cutting line, image margin, and so on - pdf multiplying on one page)

So I am looking for that software. I know I can make it in PS, but it is too slow...

I could buy for 400 eur a small plugin named PLDA - it looks good, I tested the 14 day trial version, but the 400 euro is really high...
PLDA EN > Home - I tried this software

If somebody has a good idea, please dont hesitate to contact me!
thanks!

timgo

Graphics Designer
Hi Guys,
I just bought a Konica Minolta printer, and I am searching for a small software to print my files (pdf, jpg, tiff, eps).
The program must be cheap. It is important to make me easy to print 8-10 files on one page. (like business cards, with cutting line, image margin, and so on - pdf multiplying on one page)

So I am looking for that software. I know I can make it in PS, but it is too slow...

I could buy for 400 eur a small plugin named PLDA - it looks good, I tested the 14 day trial version, but the 400 euro is really high...
PLDA EN > Home - I tried this software

If somebody has a good idea, please dont hesitate to contact me!
thanks!

Everything you need is CADLink Digital Factory Version 3
· Digital Factory Version 3 Print
· Digital Factory Version 3 Print and Cut
· Digital Factory Version 3 Print and Cut Production

DOWNLOAD a FREE FULLY WORKING Digital Factory Version 3 TRIAL version:
Code:
[URL]ftp://52.204.40.95/pub/commercialrelease/trial/DF3Trial.exe[/URL]
Info:
CADlink eStore

woolly

Use illustrator or corel. Have some pre drawn cutting marks to import. 21 cards to a page
Press print

lordus

thanks for the answer!
I use corel, but the colours are wrond sometimes.
And corel makes silly things in some cases. So it is not 100% safe.
Illustrator: I cant use it... I use only corel :(

woolly

Our corel to zerox had multiple page and colour problems from there drivers so we create a pdf from corel and print from acrobat through the zerox postscript driver. That works well and consistent.
For the odd colour pick we chose from a pre printed cmyk chart
The non postscript drivers gave loads of colour problems
But would do multiple pages
The postscript driver gave good colours but would not do multiple pages due to corel 13 to zerox error
Our fix of going to pdf stabelized it all

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We use Qimage Ultimate, but it doesn't directly support PDF duplication.
I guess you could export PDF files as TIFF and then use Qimage to layout the files.
We mainly use it to print up to 100 6x4" photos at a time on a roll, which takes mere seconds for Qimage to layout.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I think you are looking for Imposition software, possibly "Quite Imposing" or "Fiery RIP" would make good choices? Been quite a while since I used those softwares.