• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Looking for a engraver that make these signs

BPSAFF

There will be 30 of these, 18" x 18", raised letters (will be maroon) on a brushed metal 1/8" lasermax material. The fire escape route looks to be printed on white acrylic with a flatbed printer then set on top of the lasermax. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• prcc_exit_signs.jpg
    prcc_exit_signs.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 440

Evan Gillette

Might be a good application for a direct color systems printer, depends on the look you are going for. Is that a picture of an actual sign? It almost looks like a mockup to me. Not sure how you would cut out acrylic and have the details be durable enough (the arrows and exit words) to hold up. If you are looking to sub them out I think Johnson Plastics would probably quote them using a Direct Color printer to give a raised effect on the diagram and text.

BPSAFF

Might be a good application for a direct color systems printer, depends on the look you are going for. Is that a picture of an actual sign? It almost looks like a mockup to me. Not sure how you would cut out acrylic and have the details be durable enough (the arrows and exit words) to hold up. If you are looking to sub them out I think Johnson Plastics would probably quote them using a Direct Color printer to give a raised effect on the diagram and text.
This is an image of one of the actual signs. I will check with Johnson Plastics. I did even think of them. Thanks for the heads up on this.