• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a font

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Hello,
I'm looking for a font. It should have the letters A-Z, and at least the numbers, 4, 8, and 2 (NO EXCEPTIONS). Bo0nus points if it has that squiggley line thing with the thinger on the end.

I'd perfer if it had those little pointy things on the end of the letters, but I also really like that one font everyone loves too, comic sands. But I also really like it when the letters are super skinny and tall, so I don't know... maybe something in between?

I see billions and billions and millions of posts on here "looking for a font"... I hope everyone finds what they are looking for. Thats why this is here, right?

Thanks

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
Don't forget about the "Bo0nus Points"! and pointy thignies....Wiat, what?
Sorry can't answer now, I have to look through billions and billions and millions of fonts.

shoresigns

Comic-Serif.png

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
OMG, perfect!

Now to rebrand my multimillion dollar accounting firm with a new official logo. I think it blood-curdlingly screams "professional" like a 2 year old on a meth binge.

How much? I saw a website that sells logos for 5 dollars, you're about the same, right?