• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a handle for small corogated signs....similar to a step stake

gabagoo

A Customer is requesting something that probably works like a step stake but is designed to be held in one hand for events and protest marches. .

Johnny Best

Hold in one hand protest sign.
pencil protest.jpg

Ken M. Klein

A Customer is requesting something that probably works like a step stake but is designed to be held in one hand for events and protest marches. .
StepStakes used to have a product called "FlagWavers" that worked like a charm for hand-held coro signs. I might even have a few left in inventory.

Billct2

Yea, I got some small ones for that purpose, probably the "flagwavers". I just looked and can't find where they came from though

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
There's this product... been out for a while. Multiple uses, sturdy construction... trying to recall it's name.

Oh yea.

STICK

JR's

this works good for hand held. SIGN FRAME - SPIDER STAKE

Attachments

• Spider-Stake-imagebox.png
    Spider-Stake-imagebox.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 143

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
This is the Parker Davis holder signmania is talking about I think. Parker Davis.

Attachments

• ss7-small.png
    ss7-small.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 100

MI Bearcat

If they are just trying to hold up the sign and not hold it up extremely high, I've used u-shaped wire hold downs that fit nicely into the corrugated flutes and gives it a handle