• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a laminator

graphicnature

i am looking for a cold 48 to 54 inch laminator..i only have a 30 inch printer but i want to be able mount 4x8 sheets of coroplats using this machine..need one quick and cheap..anywhere i should look?

Graphics2u

i am looking for a cold 48 to 54 inch laminator..i only have a 30 inch printer but i want to be able mount 4x8 sheets of coroplats using this machine..need one quick and cheap..anywhere i should look?

Check out a Drytac Jetmounter. I have 43" was 2500.00. Excellent cold laminator.. They also make 53"( i know it's 53"??? Why can't everyone make uniform sized materials and machines!!). I wish that's what I would have got the first time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ask Dale [Big Squeegee] from this site. I believe he can save you a ton of money and help you get your job done quickly.

maddmd

Try Sign Supply USA in Pine Brook NJ, was DuPont Graphics ask for Martin good guy

Pine Brook, NJ[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Sign Supply USA
30 Chapin Road, Suite 1212
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
(973) 882-5000
FAX (973) 575-4888
Toll Free: (800) 651-7446
[/FONT]