• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a printer

SameDay Signs

Who can get me a good deal on a new or used Mimaki JV150 or JV300? prefer mimaki as we are used to them....i missed end of the month deal with nglantz last month on these and now kicking myself

SameDay Signs

Hi there,

I feel like our sales team may have reached out to you on this already, but we do have a customer in Queens, NY who we are helping to sell a very nice, low mileage JV150. Logistically this may not be very practical for you, but if interested let us know and we can help set you guys up.

-DM
Please send me a price via email you guys have it on file and just sent me a quote for something else.....sooner the better as im trying to get things figured out if im going to have your tech here or not
thanks

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.
I see that JV300 have 2 heads so in case you have plans to do fast and many jobs this is very good choice. However I saw few used of JV150 and JV300 in Craigslist almost the same price as Mimaki provide that Decembers Offer days.

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.