• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a recommendation on a Low tac, removable vinyl

#racewraps

@printwithspeed
Looking for a recommendation on a Low tac, removable vinyl "Cheap" (not my words but a potential customer)

Have a large area of wood flooring they are looking to have covered for a 1 day event. Must be removable without damaging or leaving residue. Will be digitally printed & laminated as well as walked on for this 1 day event.

Any suggestions what to use for this application?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.
-Kurt

bannertime

Second the Orcal 3621. We used it for a one day promotions installed on windows, elevators, floors, and walls. I removed the graphics faster than the guys could get it into trash bags and only had to clean finger print smudges.

#racewraps

@printwithspeed
Thanks all, looks like I have a good starting point, I appreciate the insight & suggestions!

Thanks,
Kurt

#racewraps

@printwithspeed

Seriously, thanks for the helpful information:
source.gif

#racewraps

@printwithspeed
That's pretty stupid.

Googling a low tack removable vinyl is one thing, getting recommendation for one from fellow sign guy holds just a little more weight than Google I would guess...

Correct, thats exactly what I was going for. I'd much rather hear from people who have actually used said materials than what Google has to say. There has to be one in every bunch that lives a miserable life and has to be that person, guess we found out who that is.

decalman

I bought some Oracle 631 exhibition cal.
I was going to graphics my own vehicles temporarily.
It's been sitting all season in the roll.
I did take some out and put it on the vehicle. The 631 came off a lot easier than the Oracle 651.

Megagrafix

President
Looking for a recommendation on a Low tac, removable vinyl "Cheap" (not my words but a potential customer)

Have a large area of wood flooring they are looking to have covered for a 1 day event. Must be removable without damaging or leaving residue. Will be digitally printed & laminated as well as walked on for this 1 day event.

Any suggestions what to use for this application?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.
-Kurt
Walk and Wall. No need to laminate. Removable without residue. D&P Media.