• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a reliable wholesaler for custom flags and canopies

artofacks1

Hello,

We use signs365 but are looking for someone that can print canopy tents and flag banners.

Thanks!

timjitsu

They have real aggressive pricing but that quality is subpar in my opinion.

Whats your handicap? lol. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for in a canopy. I've been using them for a while now and I haven't received one complaint yet. There are noticeable differences if you put it next to an EZ-Up canopy. One of my customers was paying over $1,200 for EZ-Up's until he started buying from me. I put mine next to his and he looked at them both and I asked him "Now is this one worth waiting an extra week and paying $500 more". Without hesitating he said NOPE! Because in the end it really comes down to what gets the job done as fast as possible at the lowest cost.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Whats your handicap? lol. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for in a canopy. I've been using them for a while now and I haven't received one complaint yet. There are noticeable differences if you put it next to an EZ-Up canopy. One of my customers was paying over $1,200 for EZ-Up's until he started buying from me. I put mine next to his and he looked at them both and I asked him "Now is this one worth waiting an extra week and paying $500 more". Without hesitating he said NOPE! Because in the end it really comes down to what gets the job done as fast as possible at the lowest cost.

It just seems like the colors fade and look more faded than others. I do totally see the view from your client, it doesn't matter to everyone, that's for sure lol.