• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For A Something Other Than Typical White Cut Vinyl

CMYKprnt

I have a client that is looking for some store hour stickers. Normally we would give them white cut vinyl - the regular stuff - I have seen a higher end looking material that Zoe's restaurant uses but I do not know what it is. I was wondering if anyone on here has a favorite material that looks better than the standard white vinyl?

ikarasu

Frosted vinyl is what we use for customers who want something a bit better than plain ol' white.

Glennora

What is your customer selling? How dark/tinted is the door? How far is the customer/ reader?
There are so many wonderful vinyl options...but like fonts, they have personalities.
I wouldn't put pretty pink frosted vinyl on, let's say, an oil change shop. But, that same vinyl may rock on a florist.
Imitation Gold and Silver Leaf seam to class up a place. I am not an expert. Do not fallow my advise.