• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Summa D140 or D160 plotter

RG

I'm looking for a Summa D140 or D160 plotter in good, working condition. Might consider other brands, but nothing with only the 4 corner registration marks. Need something that's at least 54" and will put reg marks every 10 to 12 inches along both sides of a contour cut file.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

We may be able to help out. Did you have a certain budget in mind and were you strictly looking for a used machine or would a new machine at a great price be something you might consider? Also, just to make sure the D140/160 will be the best fit for your needs, what sorts of materials were you wanting to cut?

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112(office)
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com

RG

Good morning Phil,

Thanks for your reply. I already have a Summa D120 plotter, which I bought back when I had a 48" printer, and I love it mostly because it does flawless, perfect contour cuts. Since I have a 64" printer now, a larger plotter would come in very handy for some jobs. Mostly I cut 3M cast and 3M calendared, laminated vinyl. I'm looking for a used plotter. The amount of sign work that I do just makes buying a new plotter impractical.