• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a supplier for Edge lit Letters

TaraW

We have a customer that we do quite a bit of work for and on occasion the malls where the stores are located require an edge lit letter.
While we found ONE supplier, but we are not having much luck with them (broken letters, delayed/no response, extremely long production time).

These have painted metal faces with white acrylic sides....see photos.

Any chance anyone has a supplier they use for this type of letter? or Manufacture and sell?

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• Edgelit 1.jpg
    Edgelit 1.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 377
  • edgelit 2.jpg
    edgelit 2.jpg
    763.9 KB · Views: 386

TSC1985

Gemini?

They have the Radience letters which are full cast acrylic 1/2" to 4" returns, get white then see if they can adhere gemleaf metal to the front or which ever you like. You could even just have them cut the metal and ship at the same time and you apply. Don't know if it is the exact same but seems like a good work around with a solid supplier like Gemini.

signspark1988

We have a customer that we do quite a bit of work for and on occasion the malls where the stores are located require an edge lit letter.
While we found ONE supplier, but we are not having much luck with them (broken letters, delayed/no response, extremely long production time).

These have painted metal faces with white acrylic sides....see photos.

Any chance anyone has a supplier they use for this type of letter? or Manufacture and sell?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Tara,

Send me a PM. I can get you a quote