Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Trade Only Source For 17'x14' Banner

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by CMYKprnt, Feb 22, 2017.

1. CMYKprnt

CMYKprnt Member

Aug 3, 2015
    San Antonio,
    Happy hump day. Does anyone know of a supplier that can produce a banner that is 17'x14? If not, does anyone know of a supplier that will print and weld banners?

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Nate from Visible Marketing is a MM on here and can probably help you out no problem.

3. tylercrum

tylercrum Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Texas
    They're not a wholesale only company, but EH Teasley is who we use if we can't get it on our printers. ehteasley.com
    Super nice people.
    (Funny story, we actually took in a new customer a few years ago and had some fabric pole banners to produce for them. We use EH Teasley for our sewing, so we printed the fabric and sent it down there to sew and it turned out it was originally their customer. They were super cool about it. They basically said "better that we get the sewing than nothing at all" and we've done the job a few more times with them.)

4. 2B

2B Moderator Staff Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    are you wanting this to be a seamless banner?
    if so unsure who can that large of a banner.

otherwise, any of the MM listed here can do it

5. eahicks

eahicks Very Active Member

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    They're not? We use them (Inkjet Intl / Teasley) all the time for our larger banner jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TSC1985

TSC1985 Premium Subscriber

Mar 20, 2015
    Oregon
    Can't Signs365 do 16' without seams? I know more that 10' they charge for freight shipping

7. jfiscus

jfiscus Adobe Shinobi

I use vincentprinting.com for XL banners like this. Good product and price point.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CMYKprnt

CMYKprnt Member

Aug 3, 2015
    San Antonio,
    Thanks to all who responded - FYI, I went with Signs365 as they were able to produce without seams - Next Day Shipping and ship it FedEx freight for $10 flat fee.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2B

2B Moderator Staff Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    good to know they can do the large sizes seamless, thank you

• Like Like x 1
  10. CMYKprnt

CMYKprnt Member

Aug 3, 2015
    San Antonio,
    CORRECTION - Due the size of the banner (rolled) they had to ship via fedex freight. So, it took two days to get to my client versus the one day I stated in my previous post. I never saw final product but customer said it looked good and without issues - I guess most importantly - my client paid the bill - promptly.