• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Trade Printer for Puzzles

Sign_Boy

Hi all,

Anyone here ever have puzzles printed?
I'm looking for a trade printer capable of printing puzzles.
The printer I was working with no longer offers this service.

Any help/info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

:supersmilie:

dypinc

These guys print puzzles for me. That is jigsaw puzzles if that is the kind of puzzles your looking for.

dypinc

I guess it all depends on quantities, offset printed sheet glues to chipboard, etc. OP was pretty vague.

Sign_Boy

Sorry guys I should have given more info.
The last few sets I had printed were on a from what I remember 59PT stock. Paper.
They're on the smaller side and they want a small qty. less than 100.

Thanks anyway.

dypinc

Sorry guys I should have given more info.
The last few sets I had printed were on a from what I remember 59PT stock. Paper.
They're on the smaller side and they want a small qty. less than 100.

Thanks anyway.

I should have asked first. Didn't realize you were looking to do a small run. Just did a 17,000 run of 1000 piece puzzles. Had 4 custom ones that they only wanted 500 of each ganged in the run.

Sign_Boy

Thank you tylercrum - But I give it a look but I have a feeling budget will be an issue.

I don't have a supplier for producing them, but I do have a place where you can acquire blank pre-cut puzzles and (I'm not sure what equipment you may or may not have) if you have a flatbed printer you can print them yourself (or find a local flatbed printer willing to print on your supplied substrate). Probably not the ideal way to do it, but it's an idea...
http://www.createjigsawpuzzles.com/promotional/plain-blank-puzzles.aspx

Sign_Boy

No problem, hey that's pretty cool!! :thumb:

I should have asked first. Didn't realize you were look to do a small run. Just did a 17,000 run of 1000 piece puzzles. Had 4 custom ones that they only want 500 of each ganged in the run.