• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for a used or broken DX5 print head

Jurij

We have a Mimaki CJV30-100. A metal frame broke on our head. The head works fine, so we're looking for a broken head with a metal frame, that you can not buy individually.
We thank you for any information.

lp
Jurij

vivi0512

in france !
We have a Mimaki CJV30-100. A metal frame broke on our head. The head works fine, so we're looking for a broken head with a metal frame, that you can not buy individually.

lp
Jurij
what do you call the metal frame ? can you add a picture ?

Jurij

what do you call the metal frame ? can you add a picture ?
head.jpg

vivi0512

in france !
i have 2 clogged printhead so i can give you this small metal part, but i m in france you will not receive it fast, where are you from ?

ricomuchi123

lp
Jurij

hi i could provide you.
i have a broken dx5 head. ill check if i still have it in the factory. contact me on +94773785011