• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a wholesaler for this type of sign

Silver Star DC

Good morning everyone. I'm looking for a good wholesaler for this type of sign. I had a school contact me for these and I really have no idea where to find them. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• custom-optima-school-room-number-braille-signs-dyo-edu1826-lg.jpg
    custom-optima-school-room-number-braille-signs-dyo-edu1826-lg.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 392

2B

Those are a very basic dual slider room ID sign, we make those on a regular bases
before a vendor can suggested you need to know how the specs list the fabrication, Photopolymer, Acrylic or some other material

FYI, that braille is incorrect for the numbers above it

Silver Star DC

Those are a very basic dual slider room ID sign, we make those on a regular bases
before a vendor can suggested you need to know how the specs list the fabrication, Photopolymer, Acrylic or some other material

FYI, that braille is incorrect for the numbers above it
If you all can manufacture these, what is the best way to get pricing from you?

DoubleDiamond

I have used innerface, but they will not remove their name and contact info sticker from inside the visible slider area, so we now go with the identical plaque makers called Bunting 800.735.0445. We also use one called Erie 989.754.8360 Good Luck

2B

If you all can manufacture these, what is the best way to get pricing from you?
We are not a merchant member here so I would suggest looking there first.

If you still need assistance, send a PM and will help however possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk