• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for AGFA Anapurna M Series OWNERS. Anyone out there?

Patrick Bateman

I am looking to speak with someone who has experience printing with AGFA Anapurna M series printers. Specifically I am considering the purchase of an Anapurna M2050 but am uncertain as to whether it can print on roll to roll PET material without deforming it due to the heat of the lamps.

If I am unable to purchase the printer to complete the job on my own, I would be open to working with a print company that could print this job using their AGFA. It is a large scale job.

Anyone using an Anapurna M Series or know someone who does? Feel free to PM if needed. Thanks.

Dave Faby

I am looking to speak with someone who has experience printing with AGFA Anapurna M series printers. Specifically I am considering the purchase of an Anapurna M2050 but am uncertain as to whether it can print on roll to roll PET material without deforming it due to the heat of the lamps.

If I am unable to purchase the printer to complete the job on my own, I would be open to working with a print company that could print this job using their AGFA. It is a large scale job.

Anyone using an Anapurna M Series or know someone who does? Feel free to PM if needed. Thanks.

If there using LED curing lamps with very little heat, 100F or less, you should have them run a test for you. If not check out the Roland UV product line, LEC540 will print PET films no problem, and much less machine cost.

Madams

I Use the 2050i, little over a year old. Its a hybrid so I do both roll and roll as well as rigid substrates. I'm able to control the lamp power, and a few other things as well

SLord

Good afternoon,
We print on PET 0.5 mm, transparent and white, no problems.
PS: there are problems with print quality ((