• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking for an EMC

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
We have a customer who is... financially strapped... who is looking to make a new monument, with D/S EMCs. Now, we have our guy, and its a good product, but doesn't fit the need.

Anyone know where to get a mono red 24-30mm pitch, 4' x 8'? Guy is set back from road 50 feet, don't need any more than that. Just looking for good quality old technology I guess.

Southpaw1

I haven't sold a 24 pitch EMC in well over 10 years. If you could find one like that it probably wouldn't be any less expensive than a 10mm full color these days. The last time I priced a single color display it was only a few hundred dollars less than the full color. You may find an older used one out there but with it being out of warranty there may be issues with getting any replacement parts.
I don't see very many used out there and when I do they aren't working properly and/ or the software is proprietary and hard to get, that's how US factories keep you buying another.
I hope this helps.