• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Beta Sites!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I am looking for some companies out on the West Coast that are potentially looking at new flatbed units, Jetrix is looking for some beta site clients where they can install some units. All you have to do is purchase their inks. The machine is pretty cool but I am looking for real life feedback and in order to get it, there needs to be some units installed out here. Any inquires let me know.

0igo

So how do we qualify? Just buy their inks and they'll deliver the machine? I'm willing to give it a shot. My shop is just off the Bay area!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Willing to test in Canada? haha

Chaz

I think they are willing to listen to all interested parties, I worked for InkTec who is the MFG and they are in a great position with what this machine does, and they are very serious about getting movement over here so I thought I would help get things rolling. Send me your info.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'd be all over this if we were based on the West Coast.

Where are you located, think they would be willing to listen to all interested parties. I would handle west coast and they could sign up some other local dealer to others. They are doing biz with the oldham group now.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We are the western most point in the US - so far west we're almost east.
Point Udall, Guam (
17px-WMA_button2b.png
13°26′51″N 144°37′5.5″E) – westernmost point in all U.S. territory, by direction of travel.
If the units are coming direct from China we would be closer than most anyone else.......

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

ProColorGraphics

I am looking for some companies out on the West Coast that are potentially looking at new flatbed units, Jetrix is looking for some beta site clients where they can install some units. All you have to do is purchase their inks. The machine is pretty cool but I am looking for real life feedback and in order to get it, there needs to be some units installed out here. Any inquires let me know.

Sent you an email directly.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I have 2800 PVC sheets to run soon, I've been eyeing that machine for almost 2 years now since their early press releases.

We'd dig being a test site but I doubt we are big enough for them production wise for a good test.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Where are you located, think they would be willing to listen to all interested parties. I would handle west coast and they could sign up some other local dealer to others. They are doing biz with the oldham group now.

We're located in Kentucky. We're primarily an HP company, so I'd have to convince a few people. Haha!

Funny thing, we've got two HP flatbeds right now and talking about a third, I've been trying to convince them we need a swissQprint, but that's a very hard sell.