• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for bright Roland color swatches

hiway

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew a source for bright color swatches for a Roland SolJet Pro III Xc-540. In the past printing through Flexi-sign there was a Swatch library titled "Roland" under the color specs option. I am working for a different company now and they dont use Flexi. I havent been able to find colors as intense as that swatch set. The VersaWorks color library is nice but in particular there was an intense red and an orange that matched the intensity of the transparent red and orange vinyls we use for our hi-intensity sheeted signs. I cant get anything nearly as intense using the VersaWorks library or Pantone matching (even Pantone 199c and 200c are really dull by comparison). Does anyone know how I can get a hold of that swatch set or where I can get one as intense?
Thanks in advance!
Luke

hiway

Hello,
Thank you for your help. I am using the Roland VersaWorks library and converting to the spot colors when printing. I use Max Density for the vectored files. I still can't get the same deep cherry red I am looking for. Mybe I just missed something in reading the post you linked to. I do like the Versaworks library but that other red almost laid down like a lacquer. I guess some more experimentation is in order.

hiway

Hello,
I have the table printed on all the medias I use. I am going to try and get that swatch table sent to me and try to get it to work in Illustrator.
Thanks.