• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for CARDBOARD Sign Bases

msp171

I am looking for cardboard sign bases that can handle 1/2" gator or similar media. I saw some posts from years back but no replies as to vendors that supply them. They are made totally out of cardboard and fold up to hold the graphic in a slot on the middle Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

klmiller611

I am looking for cardboard sign bases that can handle 1/2" gator or similar media. I saw some posts from years back but no replies as to vendors that supply them. They are made totally out of cardboard and fold up to hold the graphic in a slot on the middle Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
I have no connection to or experience with, but here is one place:

Corrugated Bases – Blackrhino

Best
Ken Miller

WE manufacture and stock 3 different sizes of these corrugated sign bases that hold 1/2" material. Falconboard, Gatorfoam and other 1/2 substrates work well in these bases. 24", 30" and 48" widths are available to order online at www.blackrhinodisplay.com For widths that do not work with the stocked sizes we have "Edn Caps" that can work with any width. We also offer custom printed and custom width sign bases. If you need more that 100 please give us a call or email info@blackrhinodisplay.com for bulk pricing.