• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Cohesion Regular font

Sharx

I have a client that needs some artwork (in pdf format) re-sized and for the life of me I can't find Cohesion Regular. I have a zipped file with the font set for a mac, but that does me little good on my pc. If anyone has it and can convert this pdf file to curves, I would be grateful. Or if someone can direct me to the font in Open type or True type?

I needed to get these panel done yesterday, and now I'm trying to chase down the original designer to get a stinking font without much luck. Thanks

Sharx

Thanks Fred, Figures Eric would have an answer.:rock-n-roll: I was about a step from sending it to him anyhow for a suggestion. I don't have the Adobe Suite, scratch that. I didn't have. But I just signed up for the cloud license. I have downloaded the trials before and I wouldn't mind having some of the Adobe products, now I just need to find time to learn them. Might be difficult coming from someone that remembers loading CorelDraw 2 from 5.25 floppys! But maybe now I can get some training from the teenage daughter who is taking some Photoshop classes. (Plus she's been wanting the software) This cloud computing is new to me, but to have access to the entire suite for $600 bucks a year really doesn't seem bad. The $50 bucks a month makes it little more appealing than the MSRP of $2300+ I guess if you already had the suite the upgrade would look better. Thanks again Signs101.com:thankyou: