• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Enroute

JS

Not sure this would be the right spot for this but I have a new CNC Shop Sabre router and it cam with the V cam software. This software is really hard as I am used to Flexisign. I hear Enroute is much easier. Does anyone have Enroute they would be selling? Right now I just cannot afford the brand new package, (just spent a lot on the router).

Thanks,
JS

John L

I have no experiance with Vcam - Does the Vcam software import vector files? Until you are doing 3D toolpathing why not just design in Flexi and export the design to your desktop as a file format that both Flexi exports and Vcam imports... usually .eps.

Set up a rectangle in Flexi that represents your sheet size. Layout your parts on it. Export the whole thing to your toolpathing software. When you open it in the toolpath software you can delete (or just not select it) when you apply toolpaths. ...Just use Vcam for the toolpathing maybe.

I have Aspire and Enroute and I still do it that way for any vector drawing type stuff for the same reason.. Ive been using Flexi since v2.1 and kinda stuck on it now.

Fitch

ANY 3D routing software has an inherent degree of learning... and it's not easy.

Stop trying to take the easy path and learn the program.

It will make you far better for it in the long run and allow you to create whatever you can dream of.

I run Rhino which is purely a 3D Cad program. Enroute is quite limiting unless you really have your head around the way the program works and can make it "dance" like Dan S can. It's no easier than what you have.