• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for finished goods rack ideas

FS-Keith

Like the title says I am looking for ideas for a neat rack that can hold banners, magnets, coro,foamcore panels ect until the customer picks up. A search did not yield me anything on the topic, thanks in advance

2B

why do you need/want the outgoing jobs to be on a fancy rack? for us all outgoing are packaged up and cannot be seen.

we waited and found some multitiered chrome plated wire shelves on sale and your all set.

TimToad

We use a simple, generic brand 18"x48" wire "metro" rack for all of our outgoing smaller items. It has five shelves on it and takes up the prefect amount of space near the front door.

They are all wrapped before they leave anyway, because we insist on handing off pristine product, so the customers can scratch or damage it themselves. LOL

FS-Keith

why do you need/want the outgoing jobs to be on a fancy rack? for us all outgoing are packaged up and cannot be seen.

we waited and found some multitiered chrome plated wire shelves on sale and your all set.

Not looking for something fancy, it will be in the back production area not the showroom. We are a large volume small shop and I am tired of **** stacking up because everyone needs it yesterday but wont be in for it for 2 weeks. I want to organize it all on a segregated rack for finished banners, panels ect. Right now we lean it up against a wall and its not working anymore