• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Flexi

Tony27

I am looking to add a second version of Flexi (2nd hand) w/doggle of course on a second computer. Can be designer or full version. Not looking to spend the full nut. Anybody want to sell one please contact.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I am looking to add a second version of Flexi (2nd hand) w/doggle of course on a second computer. Can be designer or full version. Not looking to spend the full nut. Anybody want to sell one please contact.

If this second computer is on any sort of network with a machine that has Flexi installed then you can install your copy of Flexi on the second machine. You can then run Flexi on either machine but not both at the same time.

You do have to run Production Manager on the machine with the hasp key unless the second machine in running Windows 7. In that case it would seem that it's not necessary. At least on my setup where the hasp key machine is old beater on XP and my secondary machine is on Windows 7. Before I got the fine new machine with Windows 7 both machines were on XP and the Production Manager most definitely had to be running on the machine with the hasp key. Now not so much.