• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for FlexiSign Program.Trial Version direct download link

Bert Wondervan

Looking for a direct download link for the FlexiSign program. Trial version. I don't want cloud / subscription version where I keep paying or download 7 days trial version from sai site.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Hold on, you want a trial but trial is not what you want?
If you want the newest version it requires cloud activation anyways.

Bert Wondervan

I mean if you buy the full version (even the one without subscription) you still have to activate the cloud license.
Same thing with the trial, you still have to activate the trial in the cloud.
Yes, you are right, but before I want to buy it I first want to know if it supports my printers and cutter or not.
I bought a used ONYX production house but it only supports one of my two printers and doesn't work with my cutter.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yeah so that is why I'm asking why the 7-day trial is not good? I don't think there's any other easily available.

jimdtg

Yes, you are right, but before I want to buy it I first want to know if it supports my printers and cutter or not.
I bought a used ONYX production house but it only supports one of my two printers and doesn't work with my cutter.
Let me know your two printers and cutter models, I will help to check quickly.