• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Full Color Customizable Calandars

ONLINE SIGN GUY

Looking for Full Color Customizable Calandars:

I have tatto studio looking to produce a full custom calandar with there artwork inside, I looked throught here but only found a 1000 piece minimum. There looking for 250 pieces, does anyone have any suggestions?:thankyou:

saktrnch

I went to Staples a few years ago and got a cheep calender program. You can pretty much do what you want with it. Plug in holidays from most all countries and religions, easy to do birthdays and your own dates. I made up some family calenders so only needed to print a hand full and they turned out nice. And I got a gadget that punches holes and inserts the spiral thing in pretty much one motion.

ONLINE SIGN GUY

Well we sure have the capability to design nice calendars like we have in the past, but they want store bought qualitys, 100# Gloss stock, shrink wrapped.....i believe I have found a great company, there very customizable and are a strong price point, there called Copy Craft.

copycraft.com

Jim Doggett

Digital press is cost effective in the 250 quantity, sort of. Tons of printers to choose from; depending on the binding / finishing, that's trickier if you want unique features besides saddle-sticked and trimmed. Most printers can poly-bag or send out; shrink-wrap is a snap too.

But you might want to tell your client to up the quantity. The first 250 are way more expensive than the next 250, 750, whatever.

My $0.02,

Jim