• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for help with heat applied print and cut

3CGraphics

I have read that the Roland will print and contour cut heat applied vinyl - if so I am looking for 700 2" x 3" oval "patches" that will be heat applied to soccer jerseys - if anyone can do this please shoot me a quote - I have the design - basically red yellow and black with a good bit of white space.

THANKS!!!

Air Art Girl

700??? you are going to press 700 shirts?? Can't you sub out to a screen printer that is automated??

Don't think I would even think about pressing 700.

3CGraphics

it does not have to be roland, that is the only system I have heard of that prints on heat applied vinyl and can contour cut them - I don't care what system its made on at all.
I am not pressing any of them - I am selling them to a club that is giving them to their members to put on themselves so one each is probably do-able.

anotherdog

if they are being ironed on by hand then you may need some other material than the standard Roland print & cut. I understand it's designed for heat PRESS.