• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for ICC profiles

K2

Purchased a Mimaki JV150-160 awhile back and I have had issues with perforated film rolling after install. Granted this is my fault because I haven't taken the time to find the correct profile but I did attempt to when I first got the machine but had no luck and business must press on. If I go to Flexi/SAI I can download an ICC pack that has 45 profiles in it, but only about 12 are CMYK and most are just duplicates with different passes and resolutions. I've trtied Mimaki web site but I'm just getting "Vote to Test" or profiles for Rasterlink. Am I just not looking in the right area? Anyone have solution for me?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The ones on Mimaki's site are universal and should load fine in Flexi. It just says Rasterlink on the page because that is their bundled RIP but the files themselves are plain old icc files.