• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for legit copy of Flexisign print and cut with dongle to use with gerber edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Thomas

ended up with a hacked copy of Flexisign 10 and it prints demo mode with Gerber edge, Was offered Sign lab and get nothing but errors on my gerber and software, was trying sample Sign lab, do not like it at all, Omega does not offer a demo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so would like a used version of flexi print and cut legit with dongle , Ty

Dallas225

Just so you know - you can buy the brand new flexi pro from SAi subscription based for 20 dollars a month..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProPDF

Unless they changed something. The $20 is design only version. $59 is Month to Month Design, Print, Cut Flexi 12. You will never own it paying like this. You need to buy the dongle version of Flexi 12 which is a couple thousand. Then you will own it but you will also have to pay for upgrades when released.

WildWestDesigns

Unless they changed something. The $20 is design only version. $59 is Month to Month Design, Print, Cut Flexi 12. You will never own it paying like this. You need to buy the dongle version of Flexi 12 which is a couple thousand. Then you will own it but you will also have to pay for upgrades when released.

Even this way, it won't be "owned", it will still be a licensed copy. Just the license is different. Have more control, but certainly not ownership.

I am for the perpetual license (which would be the dongle version or non subscription version), but it is still not ownership. Unless with payment the source code comes with the purchase, there is no transfer of ownership.

greg nokes

SAi is offering me an upgrade from my Flexisign 6.5 to Flex 12 for $600. I do not really want to do this but we lost our installation CD for our Flexisign 6.5, but still have the USB HASP device. I was hoping to find someone willing to sell me a copy of their install CD for Flexi 6.5 if not a complete newer version that will cost less than upgrading to Flexi 12.

Brandon708

SAi is offering me an upgrade from my Flexisign 6.5 to Flex 12 for $600. I do not really want to do this but we lost our installation CD for our Flexisign 6.5, but still have the USB HASP device. I was hoping to find someone willing to sell me a copy of their install CD for Flexi 6.5 if not a complete newer version that will cost less than upgrading to Flexi 12.
That sounds like a good deal.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
As per Signs101 Posting Policy #9 of Miscellaneous Rules & Re: Forum Etiquette
:
File Sharing Is Not Allowed: Signs101 Forum has many members here whom are generous of nature and may not realize the inappropriateness of supplying digital files, not of their own creation, to others who may need them. Many members here do, in fact, recognize the inappropriateness of such activity. Some members here, are, in fact, in the business of creating such intellectual property and are highly concerned about the growing tendency among some to give and receive digital files which they have no right to transfer.
  1. In Short: Signs101 Forum is not to be used for soliciting the transfer of digital files. You can ask where to obtain needed artwork or ask how to go about creating it, but you cannot ask someone to give it to you at this forum.
  2. It is the policy of Signs101 Forum to encourage pointing members to where they can obtain what they seek but, at the same time to remove any post which solicits any other member(s) to transfer any artwork, logo or other graphic product.

Thread closed.
Please refrain from making similar requests for file sharing.
Thank you.

SignsSupport

Status
Not open for further replies.