• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for manual for Zund L3000 Digital Cutter

wiplash859

We are newly installing a Zund L3000 Digital Cutter and I am looking to smooth the transition with an advance copy of the manual. I have tried their site and google to no avail. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

nikolai

Send me a PM and I can email one over. I'm not sure if we have a L3000 specific but we do have a general manual which includes all the function keys. Also, what vision system do you have on there? We may have the manual for this as well.

Jorgo

Another lost soul in need of an operating manual for the L-3000

Hello, I could sure use an operating manual for our zund. purchased it used, and am trying to familiarize myself with the router- we paid for zund tech to train us, but it's been a few months since he's left and we are just getting around to needing the router function. Thankfully, i wore a go pro during training. Im following everything to the letter, but i'm getting an error message. in searching for an answer on google, I came across this thread. I'm hoping this still lives in a digital format somewhere between Nicolai and Whiplash? I would be most appreciative. Thanking you with fingers crossed.
Jorgo