• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for merchant member or anyone who can do hdu routed sign that is pretty big

max

Hello,

got a job to replicate a routed sign that is 14 foot wide by 86 inches tall. I have a few thorough pics that i can send for anyone interested to look at.
i will paint it if you dont wish to.
thanks for any info...

Square One

Did not see a photo of what you are trying to replicate. Send over a photo, or post it here, and let everyone see what you are trying to replicate. I am from Michigan, and have a router with a 240"x60" (20'x5') bed and may be able to do what you are looking for. It would have to be in two pieces, but it could be done. But it seems like you should be able to find someone from the Florida area that can do it as well.

Post a pic, that may help you find someone that can do it.

Hello,

got a job to replicate a routed sign that is 14 foot wide by 86 inches tall. I have a few thorough pics that i can send for anyone interested to look at.
i will paint it if you dont wish to.
thanks for any info...