• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for new distributor - 24" Vinyl

danFL

I have a "Mom n Pop" shop, in 2017 we purchased 30 rolls of 24" x 50 yard indoor removable vinyl. Plus a proportionate amount of transfer tape, and other supplies.

Can someone recommend a good distributor that has decent pricing for a small account such as mine?

I've used my current supplier for more than 4 years. Over the past few months their shipping staff has done a lousy job with several items arriving damaged, due to poor packaging. The big nightmare is getting their Customer Service to react timely with the exchanges.

I'd be grateful for a referral.

See image below, the roll on the left shows the cardboard core deformed. May not seem like a big deal but these heavy rolls flopping on the feed rollers of my plotter puts undo stress and wear on my machine.

Vinyl_7833.JPG

2B

Fellers
NGlantz
Grimco
Sign warehouse
Reece

I'm sure there are others, these come to mind first

Bigdawg

Just Me
Depending on where you are in East Tennessee, you might check with Mumpower sign supply. They are in Bristol, VA and you can pick your stuff up there - great resource when you need something quick.

danFL

Thanks y'all. I have only every dealt with one supplier. I appreciate all of you sharing some options.